- How this moniker came about is not clear. Is it a poker reference? His favorite grain? Bestie ball-breaking?
- One thing we do know is the man hogging up all the IQ between the besties does not talk a lot but when he does we all have a little intellectual Code 13.
- Affectionally dubbed the Queen of Quinoa Friedberg is both gentleman and a biotech scholar. When he’s not SPACing, he is normally educating twitter mouth breathers on mRNA or protein folding.
- Why all us plebes aren’t gorging ourselves with Soylent a la Snowpiercer is beyond me. But one thing we do know, if there is any investor that will actually save humanity through science, it is the Queen of Quinoa.
The tri-blend fabric creates a vintage, fitted look. And extreme durability makes this t-shirt withstand repeated washings and still remain super comfortable.
• Tri-blend construction (50% polyester/25% combed ring-spun cotton/25% rayon)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• 40 singles thread weight
• Comfortable and durable
• Contemporary fit